Founder & Managing Director, XRC Labs
A few takeaways from ShopTalk 2018:
- Innovation rules. Everyone is trying to innovate
- Investors love to hear blockchain
- Same-day delivery is becoming the new normal
- China is ahead of US in the deployment and testing of retail innovation. We can learn from them
- Marketplaces are the operative term for the future retail platform. You have to sell more than your own stuff, regardless of your size.
Pano leads XRC Labs as its Founder and Managing Director. Having founded 4 startups around key platform shifts, he saw the seismic shift coming to retail and with the right vision and timing recruited Parsons School of Design and Kurt Salmon to be founding sponsors. Now with 38 accelerated startups, 10 active world class retail sponsors, 100+ business mentors, Pano has built a world-class ecosystem for retail and consumer goods innovation at XRC Labs. He speaks regularly at NRF national and regional meetings, Shoptalk and RILA executive conferences. He leverages a deep startup network in Silicon Valley, New York, and Boston to fuse leading technology, E-commerce and user experience innovations to existing customer-oriented businesses.